Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MY MELTED COMPUTER HAS BEEN FIXED

ATTENTION ALL READERS: FRYPANS MELTED COMPUTER HAS BEEN FIXED

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




FROM NOW ON I WILL:

facebook pictures
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Well, I still couldn't invite Kimpy to the blog so I will do that in a few seconds
because I don't want Kimpy to spazz at me.

I will make her an admin :-)

OMG I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE
THE AUTHOUR OF AN AWESOME
BLOG THATS REALLY AWESOME
AND COOL LEFT A MESSAGE ON
THE FRYPANIA CHATBOX


the awesome blog is tecpaocelotl.livejournal.com see for yourself how AWESOME it is.

Things happening on the pet page:

I am going to make a really short video for saywoof.wordpress.com which is Kimpy's blog.
Its on youtube but its being processed. I think its called 'saywoof dog blog' if you want to
watch it later you'll have to wait for me to embed the video :-P

Till then, I just made a banner for Kimpy and I will put it on the pet page:
Saywoof.wordpress.com

ITS A YUMMY FASE :-))))))))))))))))))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment