Saturday, April 17, 2021

Love poem I wrote at 5 AM like a fucking simp. I'm down bad.

When you speak to me about anything at all, it fills my heart with joy for the entire day,
I hope nothing I do will ever come between our precious friendship
I love you, I never want to hurt you,
I never want to ruin this,
I never want this to end because of me,
You're so beautiful
I could never stand to be
The cause of your pain
You are so dear to me
So lovable
I long to look into your eyes
To sit under a sky full of stars with you
But more than that, I long for your happiness
I wish I could make you
As happy as you make me
And that you could see yourself
The way I see you
I long for the day
When all your dreams come true
And I hope to see
Your brilliant smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment