Friday, June 28, 2013

Silas Shlomo

THE MEXICA ARE AMAZING
Seriously, I am addicted to them. When ever I see something Mexica, this is what my face looks like:
:iconilavplz:


Hey everyone, so I recently got a Deviantart premium membership and I love it!!I always make a lot of art on DA, but now I've been making more. 
One on the best things about having DA premium membership is the custom journal skins. 

My journal skin looks like this:
 it's cool, right!? 

Anyway, I'd like to talk about a singer named Silas Shlomo. He's really nice.  He's obsessed with Huehueteotl. I made him a stamp on DA to advertise him:


I have so many stamps on my Deviantart profile:

That's just a few of them. Wanna see them all?! Aztecatl13.deviantart.com ;-)

Back to Silas Shlomo.... 
Here is one of videos. It's Young girls by Bruno Mars :D 


I really like his voice!! :iconcblushplz:

SCARY OWLZ!!
OWLZ ARE FROM MICTLAN
THEY'LL GET YOU!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!! 

Alright, that's all for now, bye ya'all!! 
:iconiloveyouplz:I'll miss you :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment