Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blog posts that shall be deleted/other updates

LOL I'M XIBALBA. I'M FRYPAN'S KOW.                                                                                  \ 
                                    

And that was Xibalba's face upside down :P 

~Blog updates~ 

Ok so my horrible web design skills probably show because a lot of you have been complaining that this blog is too colorful. Well guess what?! I may finally do something about that!! Here's what the blog's updates will be:

1. Several stupid posts shall be deleted. I don't think that really affects the more recent posts but I wanted a little less clutter of useless stuff. So I will be cleaning up the useless posts and NOT backing them up. 

2. The blog will have a new header banner. This is because I like making them lol. 

3. The blog will be a bit more eye-friendly for you people who complain about that. 

4. some useless widgets and/or pages will be deleted. I will keep that chatbox though. that thing is cool. And a new page will be added. It'll be a 'store' page where you can look at some of my worthless creations and buy them if you please. 

5. The book reviews page will be deleted because no one cares about the books I write about.

6. There will be a stalk page where you can stalk me. 

Ok, that's all!! 

Thank you for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment