Friday, June 13, 2014

How do these people do it?!

Right.... so.... 
Some people may point out that this video is new agerish. Well, it sort of is..... just a little bit though.

Ok so I'm not sure what the song is called but I know that it's in Runasimi (Quechua) the language of the Incas.

See this video on Youtube and scroll down and click on 'about' then 'show more'. It should give you lyrics, information and even a translation.

Here's the video:



What fascinates me about this is
1. the singer's voice O.o
2. the pretty Nican tlaca (indigenous stuff) O.o
3. & the awesome musical instruments

the first time I watched it I wuz like

wow
such Runasimi
so fab
very Nican tlaca
wow

Seriously, the song sounds so mysterious and awesome. What do you think?!



More coming up on Frypania: 

  • Details about an awesome school assignment
  • Stuff I will be doing/seeing this summer vacation 
  • More detailed historical posts (I haven't done these in sooooo long. I am  ashamed. I'd better research something interesting and talk about it.)
  • More video posts like this one (I know some of you hate them but I'll continue them anyway)
  • Art & craft posts
Also, I've been considering guest posts. If anyone is interested in sharing anything on this blog, you know how to contact me. Click the 'stalk me' button and just ask. I might let you post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment