Tuesday, July 1, 2014

SUMMER VACATION HAS COME >:D

Frypania updates:

  • Remember when I won national novel writing month?! The book has now been published (I won free publishing). You can now buy it on Amazon.com, Amazon Europe, and Createspace. I might make it for sale in other places later. and I'll release a kindle version soon. For more details, please visit the 'store' page. Click here .
  • Some of my art is also for sale on the store page.
  • 'Misplaced' (my first published book) is now available on Amazon.com & Lulu.com. 

SUMMER VACATION 

   Yes I like this font


 This one is weird
oooo!! Rainbow checkers. 


 

 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

BECAUSE NORDIC REFERENCES. THAT'S WHY. 

 <<<<< win -_- 


Stuff I shall be doing this summer:
  • NOT celebrating Canada day
  • Celebrating my birthday 
  • Reading/Writing/Making art/stalking/blogging (the usual)
  • Going to India
  • Sleeping
  • Eating 
  • Getting high on chocolate 

Ok, bye!!!!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment