Saturday, October 14, 2023

Diabetic yearning greentext

Diabetic yearning

>be me
>depressed af
>eats 50g of sugar a day to cope with sadness
>doctor says I have high blood sugar
>october comes
>I get my nails done in candy corn colours
>Goes into candy store
>I can't buy anything, only y e a r n
>employee compliments my nails "they're like candy corn haha nice"
>Goes to class
>Classmate offers me a rocky road dream cookie from Tim Hortons
>"No thanks bro" "what kind of a person doesn't like cookies?" "i'm diabetes" "Oh, makes sense"
>Goes to friend's house
>Denies offers of snacks 
>friend says "relax it's just prediabetes not actual diabetes"
>"I know but I'm doomed!!!! I'm literally doomed. Can't you see??? "
>friend's roommate who is a med student says "yeah she can't stop it, only slow it down"
>feral screams



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment