Thursday, November 9, 2023

If I d!e young

I know it's kinda weird to make a blog post about death (I promise I'm okay guys) but you know, accidents do happen and maybe I will be eaten by an alligator tomorrow! That is why I am making this post. Just in case. So that people will know what I want to happen after I die.

So first of all you can donate my possessions to people who need them. Tell my family and frens that I love them.

Then I want to be a cadaver. I want med school students to dissect me and learn about my organs. It will be better for them than online classes! A doctor who only went to Zoomschool would be terrifying. The basement of the Medical Sciences building at the University of Toronto is a sp00ky place. I think they have freezers with cadavers there where I can chill.

Then I want y'all to have a funeral for me but it better not be lame. Once you're done crying and doing simp shit like making speeches about how great I was and how much you loved me, you better throw a party. I will not find this disrespectful as long as everyone thinks the party is lit. Make it in honour of me. Dress up as my favourite animals (snakes, axolotls and turkeys), eat my favourite food (corn) and do stuff you guys think I would've enjoyed.

Anyway, that's all. Remember u cant spell funeral without fun. Stay lit fam.

PS: Also I am obsessed with Santa Muerte or the Aztec goddess of death known as Mictecacihuatl. She is a skeletal lady. Maybe have a picture of her there or something. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment