Sunday, November 12, 2023

I'm pro-natalist but not in a cringe right wing way

I am pro-natalist because I think people should have more babies and the government should provide incentives for this. But no I am not a cringe right winger. I still support unrestricted access to abortion. I just think that people should be fruitful and multiply. I literally just wanna see couples on the street holding hands and staring into each other's eyes and saying "I love you" and inviting me to their wedding and then I want them to have at least 9 babies. That's all. I'm not a right winger. I don't even want to have kids because I think pregnancy is scary and also I don't wanna be sleep deprived. New mothers are always sleep deprived. I like peace and quiet and having a cArEeR. But women who would rather raise children than have a cArEeR should be able to do so. Because lets be honest, a lot of careers are stupid. And I think it is generally better for society to raise children (which represent the continuity of our glorious human civilization and culture) than to push buttons in a cubicle for 8 hours a day (which is cringe). I am prochoice and a feminist tho, so I think a woman should be able to push buttons if she wants to. To be honest I would rather push buttons than raise a child. Because raising a child is actually hard. I think m*n don't realize how hard it is because no matter how much they believe in equality they usually still make their wife do all the domestic labour. M*n need to understand that the only thing they can do that may be almost as glorious as giving birth is dying in battle.

Anyway that concludes my rant. My last post was about death, so I think it needed a sequel about birth. Have a good day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment