Sunday, January 29, 2012

My room needs a makeover

I just cleaned my room, and i've decided that it needs more posters on the wall. It only has 2 posters. A cat poster, and a poster of my friend See post: (http://freyathefrypan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-bff-part-of-largest-human-star.html)
I did subscribe to catfancy magazine and they do have cat posters each month, but I think I need a variety of posters. Not just the posters I have. Any suggestions for what I should have a poster of? And I'm not so interested in making my own posters.

When my cat fancy subscription is over though, I'll have a nice room of posters but only cat posters. I have a twilight poster, but I don't like twilight and so I don't want to put that up in my room.

My room is awesome, but I LOVE POSTERS AND IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY POSTERS.

Here is what it does have:
  1. 4 bookshelves packed with books
  2. walls painted light blue
  3. glow in the dark stickers on the cieling
  4. 3 boards with my artwork on them
  5. a whiteboard
  6. a dream catcher
  7. a bed
  8. 2 posters
I just had an idea, I have a collection of Zoobooks magazines. They all have animal posters in them but the only problem is that if I tear out the poster, I will also tear out information on the back of the posters.
HELP ME!! And when my birthday comes, maybe you could give me some posters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment