Friday, May 27, 2016

Shitpost #139183842492992939339484024949

What is a shitpost? What is the art of shitposting? Lets look to Urban Dictionary and other sources to clarify the meaning of this fascinating word!


 Shitpost v. {verb forms: -ed -ing -s} (ʃɪtpóst) 1. To make utterly worthless and inane posts on the internet. n. 2. An utterly worthless text post, image, or video on social media and blogs. Usage: "Everything on Frypania is a shitpost!" 
Etymology/Origin: From Middle English shiten and Old High German skizan (modern German: scheissen) and Latin postis.

^ English is my second favourite subject after history TBH. I'll also add this to the Frypanese-English dictionary page.


Here are some more examples of shitposts. These are my tweets, in case you needed to see more after reading this blog:




OKAY TBH I'M JUST REALLY SALTY BECAUSE ONE OF MY FRIENDS UNFOLLOWED THIS BLOG :'( R.I.P. I GUESS HE COULDN'T HANDLE THE SHITPOSTS. WHAT, DOES HE THINK HE CAN WRITE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A SHITPOST?

nowww whatt?!?!??!?!?1?!!

I guess I could tell you about what I did a few weeks ago to morally support indigenous people living in Attawapiskat. I sent them a 5-paged letter with fanart. If I get a reply I'll post a word document with the original letter and reply. I typed the letter before I wrote the handwritten one, so that I could remember what I wrote to them. I also scanned the fanart, so I'll post it here l8r.

Also, you all should check out this cool app + website thingy called Habitica which increases your productivity. You can add me on that site as well. My username is aztecatl13. Basically, you get rewards such as pets and armor for your character in the game for doing your homework and other things. You lose coins and health if you do bad habits. It's an addictive concept and saved my grades this semester. It motivates me to maintain my Facebook hiatus, which has lasted for 5 days now. My record has been one month of no Facebook. Lets see if I can beat that? My record for no computer/internet/devices use has only been like 2 weeks or something though. That was when I went to India and didn't have internet access for some time. I still had a computer for typing shitfictions (very lame stories) on but I wasn't tempted because India is 2 gr8 2 stay inside on a computer all day like I do in Kanata.

Anything else? oh yeah, I got Spotify, not to listen to degenerate American pop or anything stupid like that but to listen to other things. The options are still very limited though. I still prefer making a youtube playlist of national anthems of various countries and listening to that instead, but I like how Spotify has the lyrics provided for most songs and stuff. Currently I am obsessed with a song called "all'armi" which was the anthem of fascist Italy (I'M NOT EVIL THOUGH. I JUST LIKE HOW IT SOUNDS. BETTER THAN MODERN MUSIC IS ALL I AM SAYING....) Mio dio though, I have that song on loop right now. I HATE HOW THE ITALIAN FLAG USED TO LOOK LIKE THE MODERN MEXICAN FLAG WWWTTTFFF:



Italians also used to use this flag:

Image result for flag of italy during ww2

MEXICO IS A WAYYY BETTER COUNTRY THAN ITALY. IT SHOULD REALLY CHANGE ITS FLAG SO THAT IT CAN BE LESS SIMILAR LOOKING TO ITALY'S :'((((( .

So those are some updates about mein life. Sorry that I don't have anything very interesting to share.

2 comments:

  1. Write a post about people and their cat counterparts :D

    So cools
    Much inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get really scared now when I see that I have new comments awaiting moderation.

      Delete

Leave a comment