Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Daily Gratitude Post

 I feel like such a NPC doing this, but lets just give this a try. You know how some people think writing down stuff you're grateful for makes you feel better about yourself? It used to make me feel worse because of my low self-esteem. I'd be like "wow I don't deserve any of these nice things in my life." But then I tried to put a spin on it and make it about self-gratitude. That kind of helps. Think of it as writing down things you like about yourself, or thanking yourself for doing things that will make life easier for the future you. Here are 5 things I'm grateful for today:

1. I moved into my dorm this week and everything went smoothly. It's so cozy and nice here.

2. I'm grateful for the view outside my window fr because I can see trees :o 

3. I'm proud of myself for remembering to eat my vitamin D supplement this morning!!!! 

4. I'm grateful that I did the readings for my class on Friday lmao

5. I'm grateful that my interactions with my roommates were normal and not sus!!

That's all for now. I'll try to write down 5 things daily and then see if my mood improves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment