Sunday, February 28, 2021

About this Blog



I'm writing this post to explain what my blog is about for those who are new here.

First of all I change the layout of my blog completely like once a month. This time, I really like how it looks so I don't think I'll change it. But that's what I say every time. To view the blog go to freyathefrypan.blogspot.com. If you're reading the synced version of this blog on Goodreads or by email subscription you won't see the new layout I did. 

Now everything looks very cringy, like a website from the 90s. But I did this on purpose. The terrible font choice, the atrocious colour scheme, the Lisa Frank art and everything else was done on purpose. This is because I gave up trying to make the blog look modern or professional because that just doesn't suit the content. 

This blog is meant to be informal. I definitely write serious posts once in a while, but it just wasn't meant for that kind of thing. When I write good stories or poems I usually submit them to magazines. Same with the thought-provoking articles I write once in a while. 

You see folks, I made this blog when I was 10. This is a safe space for me to cling to my childhood and the cringy interests I had in the past. 
I'm going to write about my life. It will be like a diary except one I'm a little careful about because I know it's technically public even though very few people read it. 

Some cool features I added are a chatbox, which I'm going to have to moderate from now on because I don't want anyone spamming it with inappropriate content. I also added a list of books from my "read" shelf on goodreads along with my ratings for each one. 

I honestly feel way better now that I just admitted this is a shitposting blog and not meant to be extremely impressive or anything, because now I feel like I can write anything I want. 

K bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment