Sunday, September 13, 2026

Snekzine is out now! Read it during No Simp September!

For those of you who are familiar with this blog, I am the originator of a trend called No Simp September. This is where you avoid simping and you lock in for a whole month. However, I also started a trend for people in relationships called Sigmimptember. This is where you can simp over your partner but you still have to lock in. However, I have mostly spent this September brooding, pondering, languishing, lamenting, bewailing, and bemoaning my fate. Because I was bedrotting and crashing out so much, I have decided to do No Simp October instead. Once October begins, it's over for y'all. 

Throwback to 2023 when I decided to start this trend. You can see the original No Simp September post here.

Here are some goals I have for No Simp October:

- 10,000 steps a day

- Go to jim every other day 

Walking and jim have emotional benefits. They can prevent crashouts. 

Anyway, now that I have established my No Simp October goals, I have to make an exciting announcement!

The very first issue of Snekzine is out now and it's autumn themed!



I am thinking of turning this into a quarterly zine with seasonal art, poetry, fiction, and puzzles. For now, here is the first issue. Made on Canva and posted on Fleepit. 

You can view the zine here:

I still have to make some promo materials for this zine on my new Instagram (@ax0lotl_slime). I'm going to add some promo links to this zine on my website sidebar as well when I have time. But for now, enjoy the zine. 

The next volume will be released in the winter. I'm so happy!! I've always wanted to make a cute little zine flipbook ting. 

Bye, frens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment