Friday, September 23, 2016

*Insert witty title here*

Look who's back, it's the best shitposter ever! You missed me, didn't you? Tyrian Purple is a beautiful colour. 

Aite, first of all, this blog has had some dank updates to the layout. I will go over them now. 

 New default font set! I thought this font set looked cute. Let me know if you think it isn't legible enough though. 
 Search bar moved to side of page instead of top top avoid clutter and to draw attention to the controversial new header. 
 Removal of the tiled frypan background, which has been on this blog since like forever, but some feedback from Aspen, who despises tiled images, and my boredom of it, caused me to change it. See the decorated frying pans in this picture? They were the background before. I may bring them back if I can't find a better image. For now, enjoy the green.  Personally, I want to add a cool Mexica/Aztec-looking background such as the one Zoe Saadia uses on her author site. Read her books! She is the best historical fiction writer ever, hands down. She's better than Gary Jennings! Anyway, I haven't been able to find a good enough image yet, but I want something like this. If we're going to go with another frying pan background, then something related to this frying pan-like object would be cool. My favicon would also make a good tiled background, but I am bored of tiled backgrounds now. A blog that uses tiled background's well is, A Lonely Potato. Those cacti are cute. I love cacti. 
 At the very bottom of the blog, I have inserted a tag-cloud. Tag-clouds help me to consider which topics I have written a lot about, and which topics I should cover more. Certain keywords, such as "Mexica" pertain to the originally decided theme of this blog, and so I will be able to see if I am diverting too far from that theme. 

YOU KNOW, IF YOU THINK YOU SUCK AT WEB DESIGN, REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO STILL USE THE "DYNAMIC VIEWS" BLOGGER TEMPLATE. I MEAN, SOME OF THOSE BLOGS ARE AWESOME, HAVE AWESOME CONTENT, AND ARE WRITTEN BY AWESOME ADMINS, BUT THEIR TEMPLATE IS UGGGGLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY.


also please follow that blog^ it is very nice despite the template.



Frypania is always open to new web design suggestions so feel free to comment, use the chatbox, or the "Stalk Me" page to send us a message!

That is all, really! Sorry that this post is boring af. I should do a long post about an interesting historical topic soon. Thank you to all my faithful Frypanian followers.

I leave you with this dank Norwegian mixtape to listen to:



AU REVOIR, FAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment